Pages

Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Staying Home, Staying Safe

It seems like most of the US is laying low these days, which means quite the schedule change. From meetings, practices, school and work to social distancing and getting your groceries delivered to your door. But one thing that hasn't changed is the availability of books, audio or otherwise! And  I don't know about you, but I'm listening to more than ever! 

Maybe it's the fact that books offer such a beautiful escape, or maybe it's because they add certainty to an otherwise uncertain time--I mean, you can always flip to the last page to find out what happens. But books are an amazing tool to use.

What's you're favorite book right now? I'm finally listening to "Throne of Glass" By Sarah Maas. I know--WAY late to the game but I'm LOVING IT so much I have struggled not to ignore my family, shut the door and just listen to the whole book straight through. I have some serious self control! 

Stay safe out there, wash your hands, and remember this too shall pass. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment